Here at Key Associates we are fanatical about great customer service. We will bend over backwards to make sure that you are not just happy but WOW-ed!
Key Associates guarantees that we will do the following for you:
- We will have a live agent available by phone from 8 am to 8 pm Monday through Sunday
- We will listen to what your requirements are in a home and outline how we believe we can work best with you
- We’ll get the latest information meeting your requirements for just the right schools, shopping, health care services and local zoning restrictions
- When you are ready to buy, we’ll recommend the best price to offer
- We’ll guide you through the buying process
- Your privacy is paramount and will be respected at all times
- We pledge to you that we will answer your emails and phone calls quickly. You will be pleased with how quick and complete our response is.
- “Love it or Leave It” Guarantee: If you cannot stand to live in the house that you purchased within the first three months of closing date, tell us. We will sell your house for free.
If we do not do any of these things we promised we would do – you can Fire Us!
If you have a signed Buyer Broker or Listing Agreement and aren’t happy with your Agent, we ask that you switch agents once within our office for a minimum of 30 days. This must be done in writing. If you’re still not happy, then you can go forward with another agency!
Nobody likes to think about having to fire somebody but sometimes you’re just not happy with the service you are receiving and it’s time to part ways.
Our “love it or leave it” guarantee means that our clients may terminate a listing agreement or buyer broker agreement at any time before that client enters into a binding contract. Once the client enters into a binding contract, the terms of the contract will govern whether and under what circumstances the client can terminate the contract. For legal advice and interpretation of the termination provisions of a specific contract, please consult a licensed attorney.
We must receive written notification of your intent to get out of your contract with us.
Our “no long-term contract” guarantee means that our clients may terminate a listing agreement or buyer broker agreement at any time before that client enters into a binding contract. If you have signed a listing agreement or buyer broker agreement, and you are not happy with your agent, we ask that you allow us to assign you to a different agent in our office. If you are still unsatisfied then you may proceed with canceling the agreement; however, this must be done in writing to the managing partner of the office. The buyer broker may be enforced if you have seen a house with one of our agents and later buy it. To reach a managing partner please email
Please make sure you get a written response back from the managing partner. If not, please call 812-686-3268 to get in contact with the managing partner of Key Associates office. Once the client enters into a binding contract, the terms of the contract will govern whether and under what circumstances the client can terminate the contract. For legal advice and interpretation of the termination provisions of a specific contract, please consult a licensed attorney.